Look Before You Hop Part 4



Probably gonna cap (no pun intended) this series off at eight parts, but fret not! I had enough fun doing the first three that Parts 5-8 are practically double the length. If you're thinking "but this is part four, not three," then congrats! You can count!
 This one was more of an after thought I had after writing most of what is now gonna be the first half of Part 6, which is why it feels shorter and sloppier (at least, to me it does), not to mention the photo's resolution and size make Lindsey look bad imo. For the expression I wanted, I genuinely couldn't find anything better without lines, fake cameras and/or Getty Images all over it.

As always, lemme know what you think! - Tom

Comments

Post a Comment

This Month's Popular Posts

Ryan's New Trick Pt. 3

Look Before You Hop Part 8 (Finale)