This Month's Popular Posts
Look Before You Hop Part 5
I gotta say, after the way Part 4's image looked, I really like the way the above photo turned out. And in case you're curious, no, I'm not using myself in any posts. Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4 Like I said on Part 4, parts 5-8 will be doubles like this. Next one's gonna be a bit... spicy. Nothing too serious, I'm not Body Swap Fiction (no offense M, you know I love your stuff!). You'll know what I mean when I put it up.
Look Before You Hop Part 8 (Finale)
Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4 , Part 5 , Part 6 , Part 7 A couple quick notes: First, that's all for this series! Now that it's over, I just want to give a final reminder that I'm new to all this. If you write short stories of your own, please give me tips, criticisms, whatever you can think of, in the comments below. Any and all help is appreciated! Second, and last, there's something bugging me with the second half of this post. I'm not gonna spoil it, I wanna see how many of you notice so I can see if I'm just a perfectionist or if it's as obvious as I think it is.

That is a delima. Probably shouldn't have drank so much.
ReplyDeleteI don't drink for this very reason. Well, obviously not this *exact* reason, but I barely trust myself sober.
Delete