Ryan's New Trick - Prologue


In case you can't tell, this'll be the beginning of a new series. Idk if I'll work on this exclusively until it's done or release entries gradually over the next few months. Whatever the case, I'm kind of excited about this one. I plan on making it longer than my previous one; it'll most likely be twelve parts (maybe not including this one, we'll see) as opposed to eight, with each part being two caps just like parts five-eight of Look Before You Hop were. 

As per usual, please let me know what you think. I'm still new, so any criticism you can give is appreciated. Trust me, you can't be more scrutinizing of my work than I am myself.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I'm cautiously optimistic about this series. Idk why tbh, I just am.

      Delete

Post a Comment

This Month's Popular Posts

Ryan's New Trick Pt. 3

Look Before You Hop Part 8 (Finale)