Look Before You Hop Part 8 (Finale)



Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7

A couple quick notes:

First, that's all for this series! Now that it's over, I just want to give a final reminder that I'm new to all this. If you write short stories of your own, please give me tips, criticisms, whatever you can think of, in the comments below. Any and all help is appreciated!

Second, and last, there's something bugging me with the second half of this post. I'm not gonna spoil it, I wanna see how many of you notice so I can see if I'm just a perfectionist or if it's as obvious as I think it is.


Comments

  1. Nicely done series.
    I personally think you got better over time with the captions and really seemed to find your voice. I especially loved the ending to this.
    As for the 2nd half, I personally didn't notice anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not to toot my own horn, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Sure, there's a few edits I might've made if I'd waited longer between posts, but for my first series it's nothing I can't live with.
      As for the other thing, I'm still not pointing it out directly. If nobody else sees it, then it's not an issue. Besides, it's in the photo, not my writing.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, you should be really proud for completing your first ever captions and a series at that!

      Delete
    3. I wasn't even sure I was gonna make it a series, which I think is evident by the way Part 1's ending is written. I'd already posted it when I decided to make a sequel though, so the "damage" was done.
      Thanks for your support throughout this series btw, I appreciate it. I've got another idea or two for more captions which you'll see in the coming weeks. I've also got one for another series, but I won't be making/posting that for awhile though. One series right after another is a bit much.

      Delete
    4. Lol, that's very understandable and it's no problem.
      Take your time and I'm sure they'll come out great.

      Delete

Post a Comment

This Month's Popular Posts

Ryan's New Trick Pt. 3